Monday, December 15, 2014

Welcome to our blog!

Hi,

I'm not going to lie, I've totally been trying to do this for like a year or so because it is seriously so fun getting to read everyone's lives on their blogs. So here is ours!

We have been married since January 12, 2013, we are just a month short of 2 years. It's crazy how fast time flies. In that two years we have lived in 2 states, 3 different homes, each had several jobs, survived some tough times, enjoyed the laughter, and made lots of new friends.

We are so excited to be able to be back in our hometown of Rexburg, Idaho with our family and friends. It is a blessing that we are able to have such a great support system around us. We love this area and it will definitely play a big part in our lives forever.

Chris currently works for Lawn Buddies spraying pesticides and who knows what else.  I am currently working at a dentist office in Idaho Falls and I am blessed to be able to do something I love. I have worked really hard to be able to be successful in my work and I am glad to say that it has paid off.

I promise we will get to doing some exciting things so you will actually enjoy reading this.

Welcome to our life's journey.

Love,

Chris & Mikailei.

No comments:

Post a Comment